National Democracy Stakeholders Summit
NDSG is still undergoing incorporation, but being promoted by Da Soul Media Ltd.
Manufacturing Association of Nigeria (MAN).
Nigeria Bar Association (NBA).
Islamic Association of Nigeria (IAN)
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
Any Nigerian that is above the age of 18 years of age is a stakeholder
The NDSG was born out of the First Summit which was held on the 30th and 31st March, 2010. It has been in existence since 2010.
The Summit is scheduled to hold on the 13th and 14th of November, 2017.
I stand the chance to know more about the state of democracy in Nigeria, and air my voice to the advancement and growth of democracy in Nigeria.
every citizen of Nigeria above eighteen years qualifies as a stakeholder of the National Democracy stakeholders Group
The theme of the Summit is Consolidating Nigerian Evolving Democracy
The Summit Deliverables are contained below:
- National Democracy Solidarity Walk (NDSW): Convened May 29 2017 (Find attached newspaper cuttings)
- Mid-term Impact Assessment- A documentary on President Muhammadu Buhari Change Agenda (Find attached DVD)
- Pre – Summit Media Luncheon : this event is planned as a media opportunity, kick starting the summit publicity campaign and features the public presentation of the book ‘State of the Nation’s Democracy’
- International Talking Point: in the US and UK. It features mainstreaming of Diaspora perspective in the summit thematic discussions and the unveiling of the NDSG Book Chain.
- NDSG Book Chain: the Book Chain is a collection of different research books on Nigeria’s Democracy, Governance and Policies.
- The Summit Proper: these anticipated events will feature arrays of activities with highly impelled goals, these goals are embodied in the Five Sessions of the Summit and it’s Closing Event – the 2nd Democrat Award and Dinner. The summit is proposed for 7th – 8th November 2017. (Please find attached Summit Conspectus for further details).